Although the questions were different there were only a few different real reasons.
1. The person loved sin.
2. He did not want to repent to change.
3. He was afraid God would change him.
4. In other words he did not want an answer to his question.
Are there people who ask questions who really want an answer? Yes, but the questions sound different in content and manner. They sound more like this:
• God be merciful to me a sinner!
• What must I do to be saved?
• I am afraid to die.
• I am sick of sin.
The questions that I wrote down do not sound like this!
Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not q…